Thursday, July 10, 2008

im feeling much better

so i finally got a pain medicine that seems to work for me. it doesnt kill the pain and i dont think anything will at this point, but that constant ache i have had for months seems to not be as strong after i take this magic little pill. i almost feel like a different person! its like a weight has lifted off of my shoulders and even my mood improved today! tuesday will be my final cortizone shot for the year and i am praying to god that this one works. is that too much to ask??!!!??? so, everyone pray for me please! other than that, took a nice nap with my baby girl today and ate almost 5 popsicles with zak....he loves his pop sic lis.....he says it sooo slow! lol! now they are peacefully sleeping and im heading that way...i should sleep good tonight with a little less pain that i am used to.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Naps with a little one are the best, aren't they?

Sarah said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!

Karen said...

..........glad to hear you're feeling better!