Sunday, August 10, 2008

ha

Well all I can do is laugh tonite. I have to bc if I don't, I mite lose it. This nite was ridiculous. We were given different info on justins homecoming than other people received so I attempted to find out what was going on and voiced my opinions on the person we got the info from. I was told, in sort of a condescending way, that nothing will be done and possibly at a later date we can work something out. And that I shouldn't take it personal bc this person really is a good guy, u just have to get to know him. And be patient....that's all I heard over and over. And I am patient, it has nothing to do with that. I'm patient but I'm mad as hell too. I felt like we weren't informed at all bc we weren't present at the time the info was given out. There is one person who is amazing and a wonderful woman who is there for me whenever I need anything. She asks how I am doing on a daily basis, asks about the kids all the time, just a genuine person who doesn't treat u like an email address. She gets to know you so I've gone to her with things in the past that she took care of right away. Well now I'm being told that I shouldn't be contacting her anyways. What the hell? Is there really that strict of regulations that I can only go to one or two specific people in this marine corps "family"? Ya know, the say we are all a family and in this together but I don't feel any type of family anything right now. So I have decided to sit back and wait. I won't believe he is home until he is holding me. That's it. And I also will no longer be going to anyone involved in this for anything, unless it is incredibly necessary. I'm done with these people, I'm done with this deployment. I can't wait for him to get home so we can close this chapter and start living happily ever after.

No comments: